Well, July was a rough month for my goals and I didn’t even keep track of my goals (but I’m pretty sure I didn’t hit most of them). Between the heat/humidity, me being sick for a good chunk of the month, and Elizabeth going through a lot of teething, I put my goals on the back burner. But August is looking to be a great month (and cooler), and I’m really hoping to make some solid goals and stick to them.
- Hit step goal (20/31)
- Make and use a prayer journal
- Read daily devotional (20/31)
- Go on a date night child free
- Host a mama brunch: I’ve met a bunch of new women here and I’d love to get them all in one place to hang out.
Financial/Professional Wellness (includes the blog)
- Close out at least 2 Norwex parties in August
- Write 10 blog posts
- Read 1 book in Spanish: I really need to get back to practicing my Spanish
- Cut down on our electric bill by drying E’s cloth diapers outdoors
- Buy produce locally before going to the grocery store
- Bullet journal (20/31 days): Journaling was hard to stick to, but I know I have the time to put down a few thoughts each day.
11 goals for August, and I’m looking forward to starting strong with a new month. So glad July is in the rearview mirror.