June Goals –
Meet daily step goal (20/30): YES! Got exactly 20/30, and my daily goal went from 6200 to 8800! Start the LFSC plan from Ashley Keller: YES! I’m on week 3 of 6 and have really been enjoying it.
- Find a church in MO and attend (3/4 weeks)
Yes we found a church, but only made it twice due to a certain sweet babe’s nap schedule. There is only one service offered and I just can’t wake a sleeping baby.
- Be consistent with my quiet times (20/30): Um, no. Not even close. I think maybe like 9 times so not great at all.
Be social 1x week: Yes! We’ve been to the pool at least twice a week and I’ve made lots of mom friends there. We’ve also go to story time, music time and had several play dates PLUS, I went to an event one without Elizabeth. So major success! Meet up with 3 girls: YES! I met up with all three of them, plus another one. Also met several women at various playgroups and got lots of phone numbers.
- Host a Norwex open house in MO: Nope, didn’t do it here. I just didn’t want to be that person that was like “be my friend…now buy my products”. Making authentic relationships is my main goal.
- Blog at least 2x per week: I took a week off due to the babe/pup being sick, so I only made it to 7. But I wrote 9 blog posts if that counts for anything 😉
Read 3 books: Yes, thanks to lots of front porch time while E plays with her house and car. Check out the local farmers market: Yes, found some good stuff. Also found a few places that are run by the Amish that are open every day. Sign up for CSA box: Marking it, because I found out that there isn’t really one. But I asked around, so that counts.
- Journal (20/30): This goes along with my quiet times, so I failed miserably at this.
Pick up the house nightly (20/30): I did it 28/30 nights so major success. D has noticed and has started to help me with it which has been great.
So, 8.5/13. Not bad for my first month of goal making.
- Complete the LFSC plan by Ashley Keller: I only have 3 weeks to go!
- Average 9,000 steps per day: I’m hoping to get back into running consistently so the step goal should be no problem.
- Make and use a prayer journal
- Read daily devotional (20/31)
- Go on a date night child free
- Host a mama brunch: I’ve met a bunch of new women here and I’d love to get them all in one place to hang out.
Financial/Professional Wellness (includes the blog)
- Makes some contacts in MO for some Norwex parties: again I’m trying to be authentic and chose friendship over customers, but I’d also like to get a few people interested and book a party or two for August.
- Write 10 blog posts
- Read 3 books
- Read 1 book in Spanish: I really need to get back to practicing my Spanish
- Buy only local produce for 1 week: I know this might take a bit of work to come up with recipes, but totally doable.
- Ride my bike/walk at least 5 times instead of using the car: We purchased a burley trailer last fall and I want to put it to good use.
- Bullet journal (20/31 days): Journaling was hard to stick to, but I know I have the time to put down a few thoughts each day.
- Make the bed in the morning (20/30 days): I want to make this a habit while sticking to the habit of cleaning up each night. A house that is free of clutter and chaos leads to a less chaotic mental state.
14 goals which I feel are pretty manageable.